The conundrum is the answer to what is the perfect height. Short people wish to be taller, but here are some people who probably wish to take just a few inches off to make life simpler. Here is a list of photos of tall people trying to perform ordinary tasks, travel, and just get through the day by Bored Panda.
Tall people have issues from the awkward bathroom stall and dressing room moments to doorway safety hazards. Here are some photos to laugh out of sympathy or reliability. Let us know your favorites too!
In America there were many tallest people in the 18th and 19th centuries. But today that place has gone to the Netherlands. Dutch men average 6 feet and women average 5 feet 6.5 inches. U.S. men and women average 5 feet 9 inches and nearly 5 feet 4 inches tall, respectively.
2. I Said, “How Tall Are You?” He Handed Me This:
3. The Problems Of A Dutchman In China
Your height can fluctuate during the day as same as your weight. Todd Sinett, DC, a New York City-based chiropractor and author of The Truth About Back Pain says, “The discs in your spine get compressed from being upright all day.” Your spine decompresses, and you regain the lost length when you sleep.
4. Being 6’11” Can Make Fitting Rooms A Bit Awkward
5. This Is How My Mum And I Hug Now
Robert Wadlow was born 22 February 1918. He was named as the tallest man who ever lived. He was born at an unremarkable 8.7 pounds and the son of average-sized parents. The towering American man became the tallest man in the world as measuring at a staggering 2.72 m (8 ft 11.1 in) tall when last measured on 27 June 1940.
6. A Friend Of Mine At A Recent Checkup
7. Taking Passport Pictures
Taller people are much more likely to suffer from injuries across their lifetime as a person who is 20% taller will build up twice as much kinetic energy during a fall. Women taller than 5ft 8in are twice as likely to fracture their hip when comparing to women who are just 5ft 2in.
8. So I Bought One Of Those Shirts
9. My BF Is 198cm (6,6ft) Tall. We Have Been Traveling Through Europe A Bit And I Started Taking Series Of Pictures
You may be hitting your head for sure when you are tall and there are also some benefits. People make $789 more per year for each inch above average height they are according to a classic study in the Journal of Applied Psychology. The majority (58%) of Fortune 500 CEOs are over 6 feet tall. And 38 of the last 43 American presidents have been taller than average height (5 feet 10 inches).
10. I Can Only Sit In A Plane Like This If There Is No Seat In Front Of Me, Normal Seats Are 100% Impossible Or I Will Block The Walking Path
11. Spotted In The Washroom At Work…
12. Giraffes United Against Ceiling Fans
13. A Dutch Employee Gets Interviewed By Chinese Media
14. My Way Of Dealing With That “I Am Too Tall For That Kitchen Problem”
15. I’m Moving Away From My 4’9″ Sidekick. I’m Going To Miss This
16. What A 6’8″ Groom And 6’4″ Bride Look Like (Next To Normal People)
17. Tall Guy Problem Solved. Solution: Extra Mirror
18. At 6’5″, NS Premier Stephen McNeil Looked Pretty Tall On Election Night. At 6’9″, I May Have Shattered That Illusion Today
19. Went On Vacation On Our Family’s Boat… This Is My Attempt At Taking A Shower
20. Go To Italy They Said… It Would Be Fun They Said
21. Spotted This At A Bar Last Night, Tall Girl Problems
22. So My Two Tall Buds Decided To Sit Opposite Each Other On The Bus
23. I Got All Of The Typical Tall Questions When I First Started Working At Starbucks
24. Love Window Seats
25. I Love It When There’s No One Sitting In Front Of Me… My Legs Need To Always Improvise, Adapt And Overcome
sources used: boredpanda.com
via – trulymind.org