In recent years, everything that was used in the past has become a trend, from accessories, shoes or clothing, fashion is the perfect example to be able to realize the evolution in the way people dress. However, cars, music or photos can be considered retro or vintage.
The beauty of people has always been present, but in the past decades there was that special vibe or style that was the definition of elegance regardless of the look. In addition, some other images prove the passage of time and how much we have changed.
The protagonists of the following photographs look impeccable, there is no doubt about that.
01. In the 1950s, one of the actors of the time emerged: James Dean.
02. Women showed off their legs in bathing suits before bikinis existed.
03. Curvy women attracted everyone’s gaze.
04. How different is lingerie from before to now?
05. Marylin Monroe looked spectacular taking a bubble bath.
06. Brigitte Bardot in her iconic yellow dress
07. The famous model Jean Patchett modeling for Dior.
08. A beautiful pin-up girl in the 1950s.
09. Ava Gardner became synonymous with elegance
10. The beaches were places of concentration for young people.
11. They protected their legs while biking with high boots.
12. Advertising from before was something different…
13. Jacques Fath (fashion designer) had an enviable waist.
14. Bettie Page, famous pin-up model, enjoying her free time.
15. Before discos were famous, people danced outdoors.
16. A beautiful young woman showing off her flexibility.
17. Gary Cooper had a really attractive profile.
18. Women had fun in the summers in the 1950s.
19. This is what actors looked like in 1937.
20. Flight attendants became very popular
21. American actor Clint Walker had a great physique.
You liked the photos? Do you have any old photographs?
Do not hesitate to share the note with your friends and comment us!