When we seek to explore the unknown, we look up to the sky and the stars, imagining all the wonders that are hidden in space. However, there is an entire universe right at our feet, waiting to be discovered.
Photography is one of the tools that allows us to reveal this universe, as a unique way of photographing objects making them visible to everyone. This type of photo reveals to us a deeper understanding of how everything works, even what we cannot see directly with our naked eyes, which is a lot by the way.
For this reason, it is worth delving into this universe to become fascinated with the innumerable possibilities that exist to be explored. We have separated some of the most incredible images of everyday objects captured with the zoom of cameras that are worth seeing. Check it out and tell us in the comments which one surprised you the most:
1. I saw a rainbow cloud from my balcony. She is not as beautiful as Aurora, but it is quite rare to see such phenomena in India.
2. A new type of crocodile called “Snowball”.
3. A Red-winged Blackbird.
4. This is what a sunset on Earth looks like from above.
5. This albino peacock I saw in Malaysia.
6. Here are my removed and genetically modified white blood cells, about to be put back in to cure my cancer! This is T cell immunotherapy!
7. Surprisingly, this is not a painting. It’s an iceberg turned upside down.
8. Bioluminescent phytoplankton in the Persian Gulf
9. The forests of Aspen, Colorado.
10. Sea of Snowballs, November 3, 2019, Hailuoto, Marjaniemi, Finland.
11. Diapers in Sweden have a father on the packaging.
12. A long exposure of a plane taking off.
13. My dad has a periodic table with the real elements on it.
14. This butterfly with transparent wings.
15. Pistachios before they can be eaten.
16. What does a 10,000-year-old chunk of glacial ice look like?
17. Sendai Daikannon, one of the tallest statues in the world.
18. This unique red rainbow I saw at midnight in Finland.
19. This close-up of a dragonfly I took on my phone the other day.