Sometimes we come across days of bad luck, where the best thing to do is to keep quiet, at the risk of getting into trouble. In such cases, it should be said that bad times or bad luck are only temporary, and even in dark and stormy days, sooner or later calm will return.
Here are 16 photos of people to whom luck has not smiled.
1. He just wanted to grab a bottle of oil
“I would never want to be in the person who has to clean up all this clutter.” Who knows how long that will take?
2. “My roommate accidentally used dishwashing liquid instead of detergent in the dishwasher”
Waking up in the morning, going to the kitchen and finding a lake on the floor is not the best way to start the day.
3. “I came home to find the glass in the shower shattered into a million pieces.”
Luckily he wasn’t at home, otherwise the sound of broken glass would have scared him.
4. Now he will have to find a new lunch
“My lunch landed on the floor. I took the plate out of the microwave and everything fell on the floor.”
5. He had just completed a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
“I had just finished my puzzle, when the cat decided it might be fun to drop it.” He will have to start all over again.
6. It will be very difficult to climb the stairs and avoid all the pieces
“The 4000 piece Lego set fell and was strewn all over the stairs”. It will have to be rebuilt.
7. It’s not the best discovery
It’s not pleasant to open the computer and discover that the whole screen is totally damaged. It is now unusable.
8. He just wanted to open his car
“My car door decided to break just today that I’m late”.
9. Just when the job was almost done and all that was left to do was wait for it to cook
“The cake slipped out of my hands as I put it in the oven.”
10. The paint has messed up all the stairs
“I came home to find all the paint smeared on the floor. It took 2 hours to clean up and the carpet had to be replaced.”
11. “I can’t watch my TV anymore”
“While I was watching TV, my dog decided to break it. I will have to buy a new one.”
12. ”The cutting board they delivered to me has a small defect”
It is not pleasant to receive a package and to discover, after opening it, that it is broken and must be sent back.
13. A Really Stubborn Nut
When he tried to open the nut with the nutcracker, it was the nutcracker that broke.
14. “I spilled spaghetti in my shoe…”
He will now have to prepare a new dish or try to eat the spaghetti in his shoe, hoping that it is clean.
15. He needs a new pair of glasses.
“The day I met my in-laws, their dog ate my glasses. I couldn’t see anything the whole time.”
16. “This is how my pizza arrived”
All the mozzarella stuck to the container.
Have you ever had an unlucky event that made you angry? Which ?