Some construction projects become true reference figures in terms of engineering innovation. Creating a building, a bridge or even a sculpture involves making hundreds of calculations, measurements, budgets, hiring personnel, choosing machinery. In short, an arduous and meticulous process that has to be recognized. Many times, when we see a great skyscraper or a transoceanic bridge, we do not imagine what this work implies.
1. This is the Bagger excavator, the largest in the world compared to do
2.The largest tunnel boring machine in the world is called Bertha.
3.An F-22 fighter jet breaking the sound barrier.
4. Capsules used in high quality studio microphones. It consists of a 4 micron thick gold plated mylar brass disc. They are so fascinating that they are capable of producing a clean and great sounding audio recording.
5. Here we can see Wernher von Braun, a German aerospace engineer who worked at NASA. Behind are the F1 engines of the Saturn V rocket.
6. A bridge with a temporary bypass in Japan.
7. A father and his son created a magnificent bridge of tension.
8. This is a microscopic house made of silicone. Its size is the equivalent of a tenth of the size of a human hair.
9. The new Michelin airless tires in the testing phase.
10. We can see how cables evolved. In the back we see some designed to carry 12,500 amps and in front a superconductor that transfers the same amount.
11.The ladder to get on an F-35 and on the one hand its storage area.
12. A grain of rice compared to the smallest computer in the world.
13. The internal wiring of a car.
14. SpaceX’s Merlin rocket engines in action.
15.The architectural plan of a 1,200-year-old site.
16. The incredible highways built in Japan.