Trees are an extremely beautiful element of nature. In addition to adorning the landscape, they give us oxygen and are home to birds, squirrels and insects. Its shadow invites us to sit next to the trunk and spend a pleasant moment while listening to the melody produced by its leaves when touched by the wind.
A tree represents many wonderful things, but it can also, from time to time, be terrifying. For example, in the middle of a stormy night, when lightning strikes, a dry tree can turn into a monster.
But nothing compares to these trees that by chance took unusual shapes. Nature has done its thing again and has given them human figures. The fact, in addition to shocking and curious, becomes a bit terrifying. Nobody would expect to find a face staring at you on a tree trunk in the park.
Take a look at these photos of humanoid trees, but we are not responsible if you have nightmares.
01 Pop-up face
2. This tree doesn’t understand why people stare at it so much.
3. He has a better butt than mine.
4. A troll waiting for his moment to come to life
5. He is planning something malevolent
6. He seems quite sad
7. Someone fell asleep so long that he is now part of the tree.
8. When you hear a weird noise and see your kids doing something wrong.
9. Practicing for the concert
10. He is hiding from someone
11. Is this a new mythological creature?
12. Be careful what you do, you are always being watched
But don’t worry, they probably won’t be able to tell your secrets.