However, it seems impossible that we can travel the world and all its parts in a short time, and for many reasons, travel is a problem in many countries due to epidemics.
Perhaps this is why the desire to discover things is characteristic of many new generations, wanting to see everything with our eyes is a desire that few have the pleasure or the opportunity to understand. These images will increase the desire to book a ticket for the nearest place where you can go there and see great displays of nature and human intervention.
1. The 2,000-year-old Roman mosaic found off the coast of Turkey
2. The exact spot where the Namibian desert meets the ocean
3. The temples in Thailand are on another level.
4. In Ireland there is a 900 year old church.
5. Monument «Swords in stone» in Norway.
6. Utah National Park has a crack that divides it in half and it looks like a void.
7. The town of Haid al-Jazeel is located on a huge rock.
8. A furniture store decided to follow the theme and make the entrance as one.
9. Flooded mine in Slovakia, many divers use it very often.
10. In New York there is a 160-meter building that has no windows.
11. Verrückt was the tallest water slide in the world at 51 meters, it closed in 2016.
They are found in a wide area on the southwestern slopes of the Zagros Mountains, in Bushehr province, southwestern Iran.
12. Salt mountains in Iran
13. The ancient city of Mada’in Salih in the desert of Saudi Arabia.
14. Dragon Temple in Thailand.
what is your favorite place ?